The Yakult is a fermented drink, probiotic, which can bring several health benefits, the main one being the improvement of the functioning of the system, the gut, facilitating digestion and contributing to the absorption of nutrients.
probiotics contribute, still, to eliminate the harmful bacteria to intestinal health and, consequently, help to prevent against infections. Some studies have shown that the drink can collaborate with the effect of anti-hypertensive and help reduce allergies by means of the modulation of the activity of the immune.
People with lactose intolerance can also feel a relief when you ingest the drink, which occurs by reduction of the quantity of lactose in the fermentation process of the milk by the action of lactic bacteria that break down the lactose into glucose and galactose for energy.
Many people really like Yakult, but the drink can get expensive when purchased with frequency, in addition to being able to have high levels of sugar in the preparation of industrial. That such then prepare a Yakult homemade light and healthy? Test and try all and choose the one that more please!
1. Revenue of Yakult homemade light with stevia
- 500 ml serum yogurt fermented;
- 1 level tablespoon of cottage;
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract;
- 1 tablespoon of stevia.
Take all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until you get a homogeneous mixture. Place in a closed container and leave in the refrigerator.
- 8 Recipes with Water Kefir
- 5 Recipes Cheese of Kefir
- 4 Recipes Yogurt of Kefir
- 8 Recipes Condensed Milk Low Carb, Fit and Diet
2. Revenue of Yakult homemade light brown sugar
- 1 bottle of 1 liter and a half;
- 2 pots of yakult;
- 1 litre of skimmed milk;
- 2 tablespoons vanilla essence;
- 4 tablespoons powdered milk;
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar;
- 3 tablespoons water.
Start by boiling the skimmed milk, when it reaches 37 degrees of temperature (use a thermometer of the kitchen) add the milk powder with the aid of a funnel into the bottle of 1.5 litre. Add a little of the hot milk and stir well to dissolve the milk powder. Add yakult, the remaining milk and stir well. Keep in a dry place resting for 12 hours. After this time stir again. Take the sugar and water to melt in a saucepan. When you form a syrup, pour in bottle, add vanilla essence, mix and store in the refrigerator.
3. Revenue of Yakult homemade light with kefir
- 100 ml of the whey of kefir;
- 50 ml of the fermented milk with kefir milk;
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar;
- 1 drop of vanilla essence.
Just mix all the ingredients, put in a closed container and take it to the fridge. Serve chilled.