There are several searches that involve the effects of food on the functioning of our body, including for medicinal purposes, therefore, the concept of diet functional is being adopted by many nutrition professionals. But what made this diet different and superior to the other? With the proof that the diet is responsible for more than 60% of the results of changes of measures, the diet functional recommends a food plan with matches between foods with important properties for the whole of your body.
Interested? Stay tuned in the tips and on the menu that can be used as a reference for you to eliminate the extra pounds.
A diet is planned with foods, and to understand what are functional foods can be a starting point to recognize the effectiveness of the diet functional. They fall in bioactive compounds from plants, antioxidants, dietary fibres, probiotics, vitamins and minerals, that is, these foods contribute with the nutrition and general well-being of your body, preventing disease and adverse conditions, in addition to enhancing the good way.
The flour or flaked oats can be considered functional foods because they contain fiber and help in the control of cholesterol levels, that is, from the look of that food can promote well-being, it helps with your diet functional.
below are some functional foods that can be easily added to your menu.
- Brocólis: The leaves can help in fighting cancer. The broccoli can still protect the body against cigarette smoke, pesticides, among other substances, which are carcinogenic. He still is rich in beta-carotene, so you can incorporate it in soups and purees your diet functional. It is worth remembering that it is not necessary to cook it too, avoiding the waste of their nutrients;
- Mom: If you are looking for antioxidant effect, the papaya can be one of the suppliers, in addition to providing folic acid. Enter the papaya in fruit salads and juices;
- Avocado: , There are recommendations that your consumption must be restrained, but the avocado is rich source of glutathione, an antioxidant which is very powerful to act against free radicals by blocking intestinal absorption of certain fats. The avocado can provide up to 60% more Potassium than bananas, in addition to beta-carotene. The avocado can be inserted in salads, sandwiches and natural juices;
- hibiscus Tea: The teas are very beneficial in the diets, and the hibiscus tea has marked presence in many meal plans. It can act as a diuretic, and also reduces the desire for sweets. Its detoxifying effect is also very desired, well worth tasting its taste sour.
Learn more: What Are Functional Foods?
The diet functional
The positive effects of the slimming are consequences of the addition of functional foods that contribute to the maintenance of the accelerated metabolism, and most importantly, the regular functioning of the intestinal flora, which leads to the proper disposal of the unwanted toxins in the body. The diet functional can reduce those troublesome bloating and fluid retention, very uncomfortable for those seeking to lose weight.
- 12 Benefits of Pistachios – What it is For and Properties
- Batata Baroa Fattening or lose weight?
- 13 Benefits of raisins – For That it Serves, and Properties
- 15 Super Foods That Help you Lose weight
first of all, it is important that you know that the food plan of the diet functional not account with processed foods and industrialized countries, the central goal is to abuse the benefits that natural foods can provide the body.
also Noteworthy are the foods thermogenic, which contributes to greater burning of calories, inducing significant weight loss. Among the latest trends of diets, we can highlight the teas and juices and green, that combine foods important in the process of weight loss with health. It is worth remembering that some functional foods can still contribute by providing satiety and reducing anxiety.
The diet is functional is not a ready-made recipe that could be followed by different people. As we know, every organism behaves in a particular way, so it is crucial that you seek the guidance of a health professional, because it will identify its characteristics, recommending that the food most suitable for your needs.
it Is important to note that there are also exercises functional, which if combined with such a diet, bring benefits even more significant. Combine the initiatives healthy and make your routine more healthy habits that favor the balance of your body.
Among the tips, know that a good meal is one that you fit different foods with different properties, thus making it more nutritious and complete. Choose the best sources of fiber, proteins, carbohydrates and vitamins, and from the second week, you may notice the benefits in your physical and mental performance.
The water is also of paramount importance in the diet functional. The drink assists in the regularity of the intestinal flora, which induces the elimination of toxins undesirable to the body. Drink water and keep your body clean and hydrated.
The diet functional, unlike the other, seeks not only the achievement of the body desired, but the well-being and good functioning of the whole organism. The food plan leads to a re-education on food, where the nutritional properties are fundamental to the combination of a meal appropriate for your body.
With this diet, you must keep away from fatty foods, gluten, sugars, and also alcoholic beverages. The dairy should also be consumed in a restricted manner, and the best sources of sugar are fruits, because the natural sugar doesn’t cause bad consequences to the levels of sugar in the bloodstream.
Among the benefits offered by organic foods contained in the diet, functional, it is important to highlight the most significant, which are the reduction of stress, and impacts of the TPM. The effects of aging can also be reduced.
There are many health diets that limit the number of meals, but as diet functional prioritizes the health, six meals should be performed during the day.
- 1 slice of loaf of bread integral;
- 1 tablespoon (coffee) of cheese light;
- 1 cup (tea) of soy milk;
- 1 orange.
- 1 rap 10 integral;
- 1 spoon (soup) of cottage cheese light;
- 1 cup (300 ml) soy milk;
- ¼ of papaya papaya.
- 1 cup of hibiscus tea;
- 3 cookies full of coconut.
- 1 pot of natural yoghurt-Greek or low-fat.
- 1 serving of salad of green leaves with tomato;
- 3 tablespoons (soup) of brown rice;
- 1 ladle of chickpea;
- 1 chicken breast fillet or grilled fish;
- 1 cup of gelatin light.
- 1 serving of salad of green leaves;
- cooked Vegetables;
- 1 fillet medium grilled fish;
- 1 cup orange juice;
- 1 pear for dessert.
- 1 cup (300 ml) of pineapple juice with mint and ginger.
- 1 cup (300 ml) of green juice.
- 1 serving of salad of green leaves with vegetables;
- 1 small portion of soy stewed;
- 1 chicken breast fillet grilled.
- 1 portion of salad with carrots and cucumber, grated;
- 3 tablespoons (soup) of brown rice;
- 1 small portion of grilled chicken;
- 5 strawberries with milk cream light.
- 1 cup of green tea.