The spring is now at the door, the giornare are getting longer, the weather is nice, c’è almost always sunny and you get the urge to undress. But what to do if when l’winter we have accumulated a few chiletto too? The solution lies in the food that nature offers in this period, vegetables and fruits highly the detox to cleanse the body and eliminate toxins that we brought for the whole cool season. Let’s see in short what foods to consume to get in shape and prepare for the summer season, with a physical re-adjusted and deflated. If you consume these foods you will immediately feel better and full of energy for a spring at the top!
Cleanse in the spring with the right foods
- Water: drink at least 2 litres of water a day to promote l’elimination of toxins and moisturize l’s body.
- Pineapple: l’pineapple combats fluid retention thanks to its diuretic action is due mainly to organic acids that it contains.
- Asparagus: are season vegetables, tasty, healthy and low calorie, suitable to prepare many tasty dishes, and excellent. They contain only 24 calories per 100 grams and over 2 grams of fibre per 100 g. In this way, when you eat you immediately feel sated and above all, your gut works better. Thanks to the presence of potassium also asparagus promote l’elimination of the annoying water retention.
- Red Fruits: delicious as a dessert, ultra-light, are also high in antioxidants that counteract l’action of free radicals and, above all, help l’elimination of the fat cells, performing a very powerful action slimming. Blackberries and raspberries are rich in beneficial substances such as lycopene and anthocyanins, which help drainage of liquids and promote the circulation of the vascular system.
- Parsley: è a spice that lends each dish and also give it a touch of flavor and taste in the più. Parsley contains a lot of vitamin C and vitamin A but also potassium and low in sodium. And it’ s suited, therefore, to flavor dishes without making them fat.
- Radicchio: a’s vegetable this with lots of properties will be beneficial, first of all, is a diuretic and a laxative, and also helps to cleanse all the organs. Once swallowed, the radicchio stimulates the digestive juices, thus facilitating digestion and l’activitiesà of the liver.
- Arugula: very good eaten in a salad, with tomato and a bit’ of lemon, but also with the bresaola and a few flakes of parmesan, promotes diuresis and stimulates the work of the’intestine.
- Tè green: è great if you want to lose weight and to stay young; becauseè è rich in antioxidants and helps the liver work
A great remedy for those who suffer from iperacidità , è the the juice of the cabbage, a plant rich in vitamins and mucilage, emollient, depurative and anti-ulcer. Varietyà più useful is; the savoy cabbage, large head, foot short and with large leaves finely bullous. To prepare the juice, finely chop the leaves and mash them, strain the smoothie through a strainer to mesh by pressing well. Take 1/2 glass of wine before or during the main meals, 2 times a day.
Prepare the juice immediately prior to consumption, since the" propertiesà decrease già after a half’now. The cabbage retains the’effectiveness also eaten in a salad, thinly sliced and dressed with olive oil’olive oil. The juice of cabbage, and può be replaced with the juice of raw potato, taken in the same doses.