l’arrival of the’summer, nutritionists and dietitians are launching l’warning against diets that last minute promise of losing weight in a very short time, but they can also cause many problems. In fact, you slimming in a hurry, but the result è also l’exhaustion almost total dell’s body, which becomes così devoid of energy reserves gets a metabolism slow, but also capelli fragile, dull skin and soft.
The solution, therefore, is not the diet last minute, but a diet equilibraa to follow for at least two or three weeks before going to sea. And it’ s necessary to follow a diet program that is balanced, correct and rich in nutrients but also in detoxifying and cleansing to promote l’elimination of toxins and debris that clog up the body.
L’s diet must be rich of antioxidants foods with highly purifying and diuretic, rich in vitamins, minerals and high biological value protein, but also fiber, and fatty acids important for human health.
Preparing to test the costume in the right way
we See, therefore, the rules to prepare for the swimsuit test without risk to our health.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
- Eat a lot of raw vegetables with porizioni and abundant fresh fruit to eat every day. In fact these are a source of carbohydrates and essential vitamins and minerals essential for our well-being.
- Drink the green tea, as a snack, between meals.
- D’summer drink do you prefer the green tea that helps you lose weight thanks to its content of chatechine of the substances that increase levels of fat oxidation, but also thermogenesis which is the process by which our body consumes calories. Catechins also regulate the glucose; they help to adjust the level in the blood after meals. Drink all at least twice a day.
- Make small, frequent meals.
- Eat every 3 or 4 hours with small meals that promote the metabolism and activate the digestion.
- the Kitchen to steam or boil the foods in a way sgrassarli and make them more lean
- Consume lots of fiber
- Do the activities; physical at least 30 minutes every day.