The menstrual cycle può be one of the indicators of the health of a woman. It is therefore useful to take note of the monthly events and recognize the irregularityà.
If you don’t know when is started your last menstrual period and what is duration, è better start to follow your menstrual cycles. In this way, you can understand what is normal for you and what’s not è.
Taking into the account, plus, you can better understand when it comes to theovulation, even if you can’t be certain one hundred percent and you can pay attention when there are problems as can be the bleeding abnormal.
The great majority of the alterations of the menstrual cycle do not want to say anything important, but can sometimes report problems that require investigation.
Menstrual cycle and ovulation
For the menstrual cycle is the series of changes every month that change the body of a woman, so that he can have a pregnancy.
14 days before the next menstruation (which you can assess at the statistical level) is the’ovulation. The hormones emitted by the ovary to prepare the uterus to accommodate the product of conception.
If it does not start the pregnancy, that is; if a sperm enters the egg, the fabric prepared for the pregnancy is expelled during the menstrual period.
This is the sense of the menstrual cycle.
Ciclo mestruale normal
The menstrual cycle you count from the first day of menstruation until the first day of the next cycle. Each woman has her. Despite talk of a cycle of 28 days as the normal cycle, you may have cycles of 21 days, or cycles, of 35 without this being a problem, if it is the cycle as usual.
menstruation can last two to seven days, and also this può be normal. For the first few years after the beginning of menstruation, the menarche, girls may have cycles that are very long, which forò tend to shorten and become more regular with the età.
menstruation can be punctual or a little irregular, and the quantityà poor or rich. They can be painful or not, to last a few days or more, and return again in normalityà.
If your period are equal in time, this is your normalityà, which does not necessarily correspond to that of the other women.
Keep in mind that the use of some types of contraception, bearing, birth control pills, modificherà the menstrual cycle. Talk with your doctor about what you canò to wait when taking the pill.
Understand your menstrual cycle
To tell if your menstrual cycle is for you normal is simply a calendar on which to take notes. You can mark the date of the beginning of each cycle for a few consecutive months, thereò you willà to understand your regularityà and to identify when they occur the irregularityà. If you have any doubt or concern, every month, take note also of the following:
- Intensityà of the stream. E’ più little or più generous than usual?
- on The last day of the cycle. This routine helps you toà to understand how many days does it take normally, and when è più long.
- Pain. Take note if you have accused pain associated with the cycle, or if you were more evil than usual.
- abnormal Bleeding. Ti è happened to bleed in between one cycle and another?
- Other information. Your mood is changed? Have you behaved differently? What è happened unusual?
Irregular menstrual cycle
The causes can be various, including:
- the uterine Fibroids. Are benign tumors of the uterus that may cause painful menstruation and bleeding between one period and another.
- the polycystic ovary Syndrome (PCOS). It is a disorder hormonal rather common (and often the passenger and is not important, that può cause small ovarian cyst, and irregular periods. When it is important in need of care.
- the premature ovarian Failure. It is the loss of normal ovarian function before age 40. In women with premature ovarian failure (primary ovarian insufficiency) can occur irregular cycles or infrequent for years.
- the Pregnant or breast-feeding. If menstruation is delayed, può be an early signal of pregnancy. Typically, breastfeeding delays the return of menstruation after pregnancy.
- the pelvic inflammatory Disease (PID). This infection of the reproductive organs, può to cause irregular menstrual bleeding.
- the eating Disorders, excessive weight loss or too much activity; physical. the Anorexia, weight loss excessive and physical exercise intense can cause a disruption of menstrual cycles.
Prevent the irregularityà menstrual
taking The contraceptive pill can help to regulate menstrual cycles, even if some irregularityà menstrual and cannot be avoided with this system. Often the cycles once suspended return to their irregularityà with the time.
In case of discomfort, examination può be of help to diagnose any problems affecting your reproductive organs.
it should go to the doctor when:
- The cycles become irregular if you have a history of regular cycles.
- menstruation does not come suddenly for more than 60 days (and, of course, you’re not pregnant).
- Bleed for more than seven days.
- Bleed between one cycle and another.
- The flow is more intense than usual, and change the tampon every one or two hours.
- You have a strong and unusual pain during the menstrual cycle.
- If you have a fever and you’re sick after the use of the buffer.
- The loop gets to you after 21 days or after 35, whereas usually it does not.
In summary, monitor the menstrual cycle helps us to understand what is normal for you and what’s not è. Remember that on the subject of menstruation, the concept of normalityà è quite random, every woman has its own.
However, if you have any questions or concerns please speak to a health professional, a midwife or a doctor.
Dysmenorrhoea, menstrual pain: causes, treatments, medications and remedies
Menorrhagia: symptoms, causes, diagnosis, and treatment
Menorrhagia and menstruation abundant: symptoms, causes and cures
First symptoms of pregnancy, are pregnant?
False menstruation, symptoms and characteristics
The right diet for premenstrual syndrome and menopause
11 settembre 2015