1.10 Advice and follow-up care at transfer to community care
1.10.1 long-term Risk of cardiovascular disease
126.96.36.199 Inform women who have had hypertension in pregnancy or pre-eclampsia, and their primary care clinicians, that these conditions are associated with an increased risk of developing hypertension and its complications più forward in life.
1.10.2 long-term Risk of end-stage kidney disease
188.8.131.52 Tell women with a history of pre-eclampsia who have no proteinuria and hypertension in the analysis of postnatal (6-8 weeks after the birth) that although the relative risk of end stage of kidney disease is increased the absolute risk is low and it is not necessary to any further control.
1.10,3 Thrombophilia and the risk of pre-eclampsia
184.108.40.206 do Not perform routine screening for thrombophilia in women who have had pre-eclampsia.
1.10.4 Risk of recurrence of disorders hypertensive pregnancy
220.127.116.11 Tell women who have had high blood pressure during pregnancy that their risk of developing:
- high blood pressure in pregnancy in a future pregnancy ranges from about 1 in 6 (16%) pregnancies to about 1 in 2 pregnancies (47%)
- pre-eclampsia in a future pregnancy ranges from 1 in 50 (2%) to about 1 in 14 pregnancies (7%).
18.104.22.168 Say to women who have had pre-eclampsia that their risk of developing:
- high blood pressure in pregnancy in a future pregnancy ranges from about 1 in 8 pregnancies (13%) about 1 in 2 pregnancies (53%)
- pre-eclampsia in a future pregnancy is up to 1 in 6 pregnancies (16%)
- pre-eclampsia in a future pregnancy is about 1 u 4 pregnancies (25%) if their pre-eclampsia was complicated by severe pre-eclampsia syndrome, HELLP, or eclampsia and led to birth before 34 weeks, and about 1 in 2 pregnancies (55%) if it led to birth before 28 settimnane.
1.10.5 Interval between pregnancies and the recurrence of disorders hypertensive pregnancy
22.214.171.124 Say to women who have had pre-eclampsia that not c’è incremental risk of recurrence with an interval of pregnancy of up to 10 years.
1.10.6 body mass Index and recurrence of hypertensive disorders of pregnancy
126.96.36.199 Advise women who have had pre-eclampsia to achieve and keep a BMI within the threshold to greet the first of the next pregnancy.
Calendar of pregnancy online
stretch marks: how to vanish, causes, remedies and prevention
BACK TO the HOME OF PREGNANCY